Please review this Policy if you are a supplier or client of Jamie Hanrahan Design.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Sensitive information required to provide services in print, digital and web design (company information, payment and data processing information, access to accounts and analytics related to the design services).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We do not collect data via our website, only through your chosen methods (email, digital transfer, online transfers).
We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Provide access to company related information for purposes of design and marketing
- Provide access to company accounts relating to content information, analytics, payments processing and other online platforms
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Provide design services, both print and digital, making use of the information you provide
- Create, access and manage accounts for web platforms, analytics platforms and payment/booking platforms
How do we store your data?
We securely stores your data offline in local hard drive storage.
We will keep your data for a maximum of 60 days, or for the duration of the project/contract (whichever is longer). Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing from the offline hard drive.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request we for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to we’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +45 31 32 30 78
Or write to us at: Jamie Hanrahan Design, Republikken, Vesterbrogade 26, 1620 København, Denmark